Hard Disk Recovery
Computer hard drive errors are a result of either physical or logical damage associated with human error, technical malfunction, electrical faults or corrupted software.
Hard drive failure can be particularly disastrous and can include loss of valuable data, corrupted files or software applications that fail to run. If your computer breaks down, whatever the scenario, before you hit the panic button, dial 1800 LOSTFILES (1800 5678 34)
Our HDD recovery experts can assist with all types of hard drive recovery. Whether it was human error or hardware failure, we provide both internal and external hard disk recovery services on a no fix no fee basis.
Give our hard drive data recovery specialists a call today, in all likelihood our we can recover the lost data that you need, in a quick, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Common hard drive problems include:
- data corruption
- hard disk component failure
- fire or water damage
- bad sectors on critical portions of the hard drive or damaged/deleted FAT tables
We can perform hard drive data recovery on the following operating systems:
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, Windows 3.11, Windows 386, Windows 286, DOS, Solaris, OS/2, SGI, NetWare, Linux, Mac OSX and Mac OS9.
Hard drive data recovery process
- Call 1800 LOST FILES (1800 5678 34) for immediate advice and help from an experienced hard drive data recovery consultant.
- If the missing data is recoverable, we will organise to have your hard drive (if easily removable) couriered to our lab, for computer forensics investigation.
- A raw image of the data will be made for examination.
- Our data recovery experts analyse, repair and recover data from the raw image, using leading-edge technology.
- On successful completion of the data recovery project, file lists are created, the data is checked for validity and integrity, and returned in the requested format.
Types of hard disk drives
We can recover data from all types of hard drives, including;
IDE ,EIDE, SATA, , ESDI, SCSI, RLL, MCA, ST/MFM, Fibre Channel, PCMCIA Type I, II and II, 1.8″ ATA, and CF+ Type II hard drives.
Costs & turnaround-time
The turn-around time for full data recovery with analysis, is typically 3-5 days. However, complicated cases may take longer.
As there are so many different factors involved in recovering data, you will need to call a consultant on 1800 LOSTFILES (1800 5678 34) to assess your situation. There’s a very good chance that we can retrieve your lost data in a fast, efficient and cost effective way