Databases – Data Recovery
Losing data stored in MySQL, SQL Server, SyBase, Access, Oracle and other databases on networked servers, could be catastrophic for any business. In addition to the standard risks associated with personal computers and servers, databases face a host of other problems, which even skilled system administrators and DBAs may find difficult to resolve. Running File Recovery Software should not be an option under any circumstances.
Common problems with servers include:
- accidental or malicious deletion of records
- deleted/dropped tables
- database locked as ‘suspect’, preventing access
- overwritten database files and devices
- backup data not recognised by the database engine
Database recovery & repair process
- Call 1800 LOSTFILES (1800 5678 34) to assess your situation with a data recovery consultant.
- If the missing data is recoverable, we will organise to have your drive (if easily removable) couriered to our lab
- A raw image of the data will be made for examination.
- Our data recovery experts analyse, repair and recover data from the raw image, using leading-edge technology.
- Once the data has been successfully recovered, we create file lists, confirm data validity and return it in the requested format.
Costs & turnaround-time
Database loss situations are treated as high priority. As there are so many different factors involved in recovering data from databases, you will need to call a consultant on 1800 LOST FILES (1800 5678 34) to discuss the specifics of your situation.
Data recovery is all we do, so whatever the circumstances, there’s a very good chance that we can recover the data from your database quickly and efficiently. Complete recovery turn-around time including analysis and recovery is usually between 3 and 5 days. Some severe cases can take considerably more time.