Commercial Audio and Video Recovery
The entertainment and security industries are becoming more and more reliant on computers and digital media for their commercial audio and video needs.
Sound engineers, DJs, film and video editors, animators and even security companies that use DVR media incorporated in CCTV systems, save the files on computer media. This huge amount (sometimes terabytes) of data is irreplaceable and loss, deletion or corruption of this data, could be catastrophic.If you’ve lost valuable AV files or need to restore deleted data, to maximise your chance of retrieving the data, get in touch with one of our expert video recovery data experts on 1800 LOSTFILES (1800 5678 34), without delay.
Common problems with video/audio data include:
- applications stop responding (won’t run or load data)
- accidental or malicious file deletion and damage
- file/data corruption
- bad sectors on critical portions of the hard drive or damaged/deleted FAT tables
- damage from overheating/fire
Video and audio recovery & repair process
- Call 1800 LOSTFILES (1800 5678 34) to assess your situation with a data recovery consultant.
- If the missing data is recoverable, we will organise to have your media (if easily removable) couriered to our lab
- A raw image of the data will be made for examination.
- Our data recovery experts analyse, repair and recover data from the raw image, using leading-edge technology.
- Once the data has been successfully recovered, we create file lists, confirm data validity and return it in the requested format.
Types of Video and Audio media
We can recover data from all types of video and audio files and can also restore proprietary software data. We have experience dealing with .mp3, .wma, .wav, .avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mpe, .mpg, .jpeg, .ram, .asf, .mov, and other formats.
Costs & turnaround-time
Data recovery is all we do, so whatever the circumstances, there’s a very good chance that we can recover your data quickly and efficiently. Complete recovery turn-around time including analysis and recovery is usually between 3 and 5 days. Some severe cases can take considerably more time.